Lounge in the sun or shade on the rooftop, trampoline, cockpit or on the giant “sugar scoops” perfect for lounging with your feet in the water. Or use them to launch all your adventures, fish, dive, board, you name it. These are one of the sweetest features on the boat. No pun intended.
This 42’ catamaran is right where luxury meets adventure. It’s stunning with a modern design inside & out and capable of going where so many other boats can’t. Slumber in the comfort of your private queen stateroom with en-suite bathroom and magnificent views through oversized windows.
It’s so awesome that it’s already won several huge awards, including Cruising World Boat of the Year 2017, Asia Boating Award 2016, Sailing Today Awards 2016 Multihull, Sail Best Boats 2016. We know you’re going to love this boat, too.
Price from: USD12,900
High season rate: $16,550
Minimum nights: 5
Boat requires 48 hour turnaround.
FOR LESS THAN 7 NIGHTS:
For 6-night charters, divide weekly rate by 7 nights X 6 nights and add 10% surcharge. For 5 nights or less, divide weekly rate by 6 nights X number of nights.
CHRISTMAS and NEW YEAR'S WEEK:
Flat rate $17950 for 2-6 guests. Christmas charter must end by 12/28.
Half Board: breakfast each day, four lunches and four dinners with full bar per week.
2 pax: $13750 USD
3 pax: $14350
4 pax: $14750
5 pax: $15350
6 pax: $15750
**Please inquire regarding special dietary requests.
The Rates Include
• Private Yacht & Service of the crew (captain, hostess/cook).
• Insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil liability).
• Accommodation in 3 private air conditioned double cabins with en suite bathroom.
• Customs and Clearances
• Bedding, towels and beach towels.
• Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water).
• Cruising taxes.
• Water sports on board: snorkeling gear, two stand-up paddle boards, tandem kayak, floats, towable tube, waterskis, body board and fishing gear.
• Half board or Full board.
Half Board Includes
• Breakfast each day, four lunches and four dinners with full bar per week.
Full Board Includes
• All meals served aboard (breakfast, lunch and dinner daily).
• Includes full bar and wine served nightly with dinner.
Age Requirements - No children under age 12
• All children must be water safe, ability to swim is recommended.
• Children under the age of fourteen must be under the direct supervision of a parent or other appointed adult.
• A personal, appropriately sized USCG approved life vest is required for all children.
The Rates Do Not Include
• Tip – the Industry standard is 15 - 20% gratuity, at the charterer's discretion.
• Cancellation Insurance and private insurance.
• Extra drinks, fine wines, champagne, and spirits, special meals.
• Harbor and mooring fees
• Transfer airport – base – airport.
• Personal expenses.
• And more generally all that is not specified as included.
• Smoking is permitted outside on the transom with respect given to non-smokers onboard.
One Ways/Relocation In Caribbean
• Please consult us.
St. Thomas Pick Up/Drop Off
• $300 each way.
• Only available for parties of six or less.
* Rates are subject to change without notice prior to confirmed reservation.
July - Mid-October will be based in Grenada.
Pro Espresso Machine.
Solaire – Infrared grill
Projector, movie screen and digital movie library
Large smart HDTV in salon.
Portable Bluetooth speakers.
Music gear: guitar, bass, mandolin and amp.
Coolers and Hydroflask bottles for day excursions.
Sunloungers, beach chairs and hammocks
Hot water deck shower.
Courtesy cell phone.
All rooms include:
400 thread count Egyptian cotton linens and cotton coverlet.
Bath towels and quick dry beach towels.
Captain: Cyrus Dietz
Cyrus Dietz (Captain/Chef), Kate Giebink (Captain/Chef) and Cocoa Salty Paws (Furry Fun Manager)
USCG Captain and master of baked goodies as well as a mighty fine cocktail, Cyrus started his love for sailing and deep-sea fishing with his father off the coasts of Cape May, New Jersey. That launched a love of all things outdoors – and he has the merit badges to prove it. His keen eye for planning has won him many spectacular experiences. A background in engineering adds to his ability to fit the tool to any job, always prepared with just the right gear for the next adventure.
USCG Captain and master of crafting a fresh fusion of flavors, Kate started sailing at the ripe age of 4 and she’s been on the wind ever since. Her first visit to the Caribbean was with her father, Dr. Scott Giebink, spending months at a hospital in Haiti helping children. The immersion in the warm culture led to her passion for crafting many more global treks and inspired her love for experimenting with global cuisine. Kate draws from a background in music, design and cuisine to fine tune the ambiance that completes each moment aboard CruiseNautic. And what goes better with the stars then the soft strum of guitar in a live moonlit serenade.
Cyrus & Kate’s love for adventure has led them in many years of whitewater rafting, canyoneering,
4-wheeling, sailing and more. Together, they completed the Bob Marshall Wilderness Open, covering 100 miles of Grizzly-bear-infested Montana forests on foot and packraft. Not only did they survive, they stayed together to take the adventure on to a new frontier. They embarked on an Atlantic crossing with their brand-new Lagoon 42, exploring France, Spain, Portugal and the Canary Islands then landing in their new home seas of the Eastern Caribbean Islands. From the US and British Virgin Islands all the way South to Grenada and The Grenadines, their “backyard view” is in constant rotation as they explore all the magic these islands offer. This is where you come in. We’d love to have you aboard and share all the hidden treasures of the Caribbean as we sail out of the ordinary.
The yacht now has a third mate on board - Cocoa Salty Paws is a Grenadian Pot Hound aka a rescued adorable island mix. She is very well behaved, mellow, sweet and has been raised on catamarans since she was 5 days old. She hangs outside, in the salon and the crew stateroom. She never enters the guest staterooms or the port side hull.
Warning: file_get_contents(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages: error:14090086:SSL routines:ssl3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify failed in /home/mybvich5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/propscraper/simple_html_dom.php on line 82
Warning: file_get_contents(): Failed to enable crypto in /home/mybvich5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/propscraper/simple_html_dom.php on line 82
Warning: file_get_contents(https://www.cyabrochure.com/ebn/265/pbaX/5647/G): failed to open stream: operation failed in /home/mybvich5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/propscraper/simple_html_dom.php on line 82